§1. General provisions
The terms used in this document mean:
- Administrator - Karolina Michałkiewicz-Kasina, running a business under the name Lume design studio Karolina Michałkiewicz-Kasina, Banacha 29/8, 31-235 Kraków, NIP: 6762349023;
- Website - the website at lumestudio.pl and all its subpages;
- Parties - Administrator and User;
- User - a natural person who uses the Website and provides his personal data within it.
§3. Personal data protection
- The administrator is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
- The Administrator processes data in the scope, time and purposes indicated in each case in the content provided under the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
- Personal data will be transferred only to the Administrator's trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, an accounting company, administration, legal services, subcontractors of design services.
§4. User permissions
- In the event of a change of personal data, the User should update them by sending an appropriate message to the Administrator.
- The User has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit their processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of data prevents the use of the Website.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete the User's personal data if the retention of personal data is necessary due to the obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
§5. Technical data protection
- The Administrator uses all technical and organizational methods to ensure the security of the User's personal data and protect them against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed on servers with a high level of security, with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
- The Administrator undertakes to keep a backup copy containing the User's personal data.
- The entrusted data is stored on the appropriate class of equipment and servers in properly secured information storage centers, to which only authorized persons have access.
- The administrator carries out activities related to the processing of personal data respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on him by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
§6. cookies policy
- The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- We use the following types of cookies on the website:
- "Necessary" - they enable the use of services available on the Website, eg used for handling user authorizations;
- "Security" - they are used to ensure security, eg used to detect abuse in the use of the Website's services;
- "Performance" - they enable the collection of information on how to use the Website;
- "Functional" - they make it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the Website, etc .;
- "Integration" - related to third party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics.
- You can change cookie settings in your web browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
- According to the practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server (server logs). In connection with the above, we store:
- IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website;
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- information about the user's browser.
- Data collected in log logs, data are used only for the purpose of administering the Website.
- The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the Website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the Website. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the website.
- The User may contact the Administrator at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses his personal data.
- The user may also ask the Administrator to delete his personal data in whole or in a specific part.
- You can contact the Administrator by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com